Today, achieving the smile that you have always wanted is easier and faster than ever before! Invisalign is the most advanced clear aligner in the world because it is clear, convenient, comfortable, and effective.
WHY INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
- Faster Results: Invisalign treatment will have you on your way to a perfect smile faster than traditional methods such as metal braces. Weekly aligner changes are the fastest way to transform your smile and are ideal for the right candidate. Depending on your response to the treatment, we may consider longer periods before the next aligner change, this is particularly true for mature adults.
- Proven results: Invisalign’s SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features have been proven to increase the level of control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners that are made to order from SmartTrack material are comfortable, custom-fitted, and easy to put in and remove.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners are successful in treating a large variety of teeth-straightening conditions such as crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: The SmartTrack® material is virtually invisible which means that nobody will be able to tell you are wearing aligners unless you want them to.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligners are completely removable. This feature allows you to continue with your regular dental hygiene routine without any adjustments. You can also continue to indulge in all the foods and drinks you typically enjoy.
- Convenient: During your treatment, you will only need to visit us every six weeks, which means more time to enjoy all the things you love!
THE INVISALIGN TREATMENT PROCESS
YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION
During your initial consultation, Dr. Vargo will perform a comprehensive exam to determine your diagnosis. He will then discuss your orthodontic needs and your cosmetic goals to determine if you are a candidate for the Invisalign treatment.
YOUR CUSTOM TREATMENT PLAN
To map out your custom treatment plan, we first need to create a model of your teeth and mouth using a 3D state-of-the-art iTero® digital scanning system. The iTero® will capture detailed 3D digital images in just a couple of minutes. Dr. Vargo will then show you the treatment plan he mapped out, you will be able to see the exact movements of your teeth, preview your new smile, and get an estimate of how long your treatment will last.
YOUR INVISALIGN CLEAR ALIGNERS
Your aligners will be made just for you and are virtually invisible thanks to Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. You will be able to integrate the Invisalign system into your life seamlessly.
Dr. Vargo will recommend that you wear your clear aligners 20-22 hours a day to get the best results. Please take your aligners out only to eat, brush, and floss.
Your teeth will shift a bit closer to their ideal position with each set of aligners. For most patients, Dr. Vargo will recommend a change to the next set of aligners each week and will schedule checkups every six weeks to track your progress and make adjustments if necessary.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR NEW SMILE
Once your treatment is complete, you will need to wear a retainer to prevent your teeth from reverting to their original positions. The Invisalign system has a clear retainer called Vivera® which is made with the same effective and innovative technology as the Invisalign clear aligners.
We encourage you to learn more about the Invisalign system! Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an initial consultation. We look forward to helping you take the first step toward your new, bright, and beautiful smile!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.